Tuesday 19 February 2013

Disneydimney's Birthday Party. :)

Hiya All,

I am going to conduct my Birthday Party at 25th of February 2013... Its my first party so make sure to come and wish me... I am going to be 13 years at this year 2013.. Is it cool? There is a interesting fact.. that I was born in 2000 and every year's number is my age!! :D LOL. :)
                          

I would be loved by adding and meeting you all at my Birthday Party.. I am very excited!! :D

There it the invitation for you:-

                            

Make sure to spread the world about it.. I will really appreciate it...

Comment below If you are coming and joining me.. :)

Cya there,

Waddle On...

^Disneydimney :)
(Update):- The Lucky member who will join me at my Birthday Party will win 2 Coin Codes. 
back to top